Friday, April 17, 2009

events for Friday

Today Alex and Jeanne had a dentist appointment. I was very fortunate in being able to sneak into the boys' room and only wake Alex up, instead of having to deal with brian waking up an hour and a half before he usually does. The appointment was for 8:00 in the morning. I hope we never have to do it that early ever again. Alex had a good checkup though. He got a Swiper sticker (from Dora The Explorer) and a new toothbrush and a little tube of toothpaste. Jeanne got yelled at for not flossing enough, but who enjoys doing that? Certainly not me! I don't like the feel of that little string between your teeth. Even as a kid I hated it when my Mom would help me floss. I suppose it's good to floss so it gets the little bits of crap out from between your teeth, but I just use my tongue haha. Tonight's dinner is going to be two-mustard chicken done in the oven. I think we'll be having mashed potatoes with that.
Jeanne also picked up Wick at the store, which gives us a few more gallons of milk, a dozen eggs, a few boxes of cereal, and a couple of bottles of juice.
Jeanne's grandma bought Alex and Brian this little barn for an Easter present that has four little animals in it: a cow, a duck, a rooster, and a pig. When you squeeze their bellies, they make the noise of that animal.
I'll also be getting a haircut tonight. I get one every few months. My hair is quite thick and wavy. The longer it gets, the more curl and wave develops in it. I don't like it when it starts covering my ears. I'm always trying to smooth my hair behind them.

Wait till you hear what's happening tomorrow.
After the kids are in bed, Jeanne and I are going to order a pizza and chicken wings, and kick back to watch a movie, most likely Bride Wars, while we enjoy our meal. We'll be eating dinner with the kids, but we're just going to have something to eat while we watch the movie. Also, Jeanne's picked up some strawberries and shortcakes, so we can enjoy them for dessert.
It should be a very nice Saturday night.

Well, that's all the goings-ons for now. Hope you enjoyed reading. Talk to you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment