Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday's happenings

A few things happened tonight.
First, I found a cool YouTube video that shows how to download and use torrents. For those who are wondering what they are, here's the link I found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmGtyVazrrY
I thought that was pretty cool. The person who did the video did a really good job explaining what torrents are, and how to use them. He also gives a few sites where they can be found.

Second thing that happened was, I was going through music I have on my computer and I came across a Dora the Explorer album. Alex really likes Dora and all the other kid shows that air on Nick Junior. I played pretty much the entire album with Alex asking for each one to be played over and over again. I also played some Human League songs; he and Brian danced along to the fast songs.

Dancing With The Stars hit the halfway mark tonight. Won't be long till it's finally over! For all of you who do actually enjoy the show, I hope you're getting pleasure out of it.

Finally, Castle airs tonight with an all-new episode. The title of the episode is Always Buy Retail.
Beckett and Castle are drawn into the world of Vodun, a mystical religion which Castle studied for a previous book, due to a ritualistic killing. Elsewhere,
Castle prepares for a possible return of Alexis' mother.


That's all the happenings for tonight, thanks for reading.


P.S. My computer still hasn't been reformatted yet. It was suppose to have been this past weekend, but what with Easter and the events of the past few days, it didn't get done. We seem to be stable after the reinstallation of JAWS which fixed the video intercpet issue that cropped up. I've been researching ways to reformat the hard drive, since I'd like a clean install of the operating system. It seems that, there's a way to do it, using the Windows XP CD itself. You are suppose to be able to delete the partition on the hard drive, then recreate it, and then format that clean partition. After that's done, you can go ahead and install the operating system. Perhaps next weekend, Jeanne and I will investigate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment