Thursday, March 26, 2009

doc appointment

I had a doctor's appointment today. I was seen by a nurse practitioner because the doctor was up at the hospital doing "procedures", whatever that means.
I am on anti-anxiety medicine to help me with anxiety and they're working, so I can stay on it. This pill helps me to sleep better by easing my mind and helps me to relax. When I am close to running out, I just need to call the doctor's office and they'll in turn call the pharmacy to refill the prescription.
I also take two other medications. The first is Nexium, which I take for Acid Reflux. I take this pill once a day, every day. The second is Reglan. This one I take four times a day, preferably before meals to aid in my intestinal motility.
I have an appointment scheduled in June to see the doctor again, and by that time I'll need to have Nexium and Reglan refilled so they'll take care of that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment