Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our poor sink!


Our poor sink was injured today. My wife was using the sink to wash a few dishes and suddenly, the faucet just came off in her hand! We've had problems with the sink in the kitchen before. The washers inside the faucet had to be replaced because the old ones just wore out. One of them was in a few pieces inside there. Now, I'll have to call up our handy man to see if he can come round and put this faucet back on, or put a replacement one on the sink. If you've had anything like this happen to you, let me know! I'd love to read what happened and how you handled it. I'm debating whether or not to wash the dishes in the bathtub, because the only water that will come out now is hot water. After a while, it's scalding hot. We have many other interesting stories involving water I'd be happy to share with everyone. Keep reading because you never know what else may get posted here.


No comments:

Post a Comment