Sunday, March 8, 2009

Saturday Date Night

Jeanne and I had a wonderful date night. We fed the kids at normal time, and we ate something small, saving our appetites for our dinner for two later. After the kids went to bed, we started on our meal. I had a salmon fillet, jumbo shrimp, and garlic mashed potatoes. Jeanne had a steak with her potatoes. We were going to watch a movie, but I couldn't find the film we wanted to watch, so we laid in bed and talked about our day and the plans we have for the future. After that, we had strawberries and cream for dessert.
I forgot to mention that, with our meal, we had a wine cooler apiece. We had another wine cooler apiece during dessert. Jeanne took a picture of me with a big strawberry with cream on it in my mouth. Wait till you see this.
all in all, it was a great date night. Next Saturday Jeanne will be going to a party, so that night I'll have to think of something for myself to do. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do?
Thanks for reading

.

No comments:

Post a Comment