Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Night Skype

Last night, which was a Friday night, my wife went to visit her friend Gen at work, and I went on Skype with a few friends. My friends and I had such a good time talking on Skype. We were on from about 9:32PM eastern, till my wife came home, which was roughly three hours later. One of my friends, Tidus (don't know his real name) lives in an apartment at college. He shares it with three other roommates. Those roommates throw parties every night apparently. Tidus was still recovering from a bout of the flu, so he didn't join in. You could hear every bit of the party though. At one point, the party goers were butchering a song from Queen. That was hilarious to listen to. I was joined by two other friends: Carole, (who likes to be called Caz), and Crystal. Crystal was having a bad time with her connection. She kept having to be added back to the skype conference. We were intermittently chatting on an IRC server as well. I'm glad all of us were able to be there and to have a laugh. We've got to do that again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment