Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Party Party

Jeanne went to gen's house Saturday night (the 14th) for a party. There were three birthdays being celebrated at the same time. Everyone there had a laugh and did things like play card games, do a little drinking, and generally just had a great time. Jeanne left about 6:30 that evening. I took care of the kids, getting them ready for bed, and then I had my own relaxing. I watched two movies, Ghostbusters being one, and Click being the other. It was a great night. Jeann got home just before midnight. I was feeling a bit tired by then mostly because of the sleeping pill I take at night. Jeanne wanted to spend some time with me, and I was too tired to do much. She was a little upset by that, but we got things straightened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment